Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) have been designed to provide three primary functions: position, navigation and time (PNT). GNSS signals enable users to estimate the position of the satellite at broadcast time and measure the distance from each satellite, to determine the antenna’s position.
The primary design objective of the US Global Positioning System (GPS) was to provide global positioning services for the US Airforce. At the same time, it was realized that there were many civilian applications that would benefit from accurate positioning.
Today it is hard to imagine life without GNSS positioning. GNSS has revolutionized all aspects of positioning and navigation. Modern phone applications, for example, enable users to estimate their position and navigate through unfamiliar cities, while precision agriculture enables the precise application of fertilizer, insecticides and herbicides reducing the chemicals used and protecting the environment.
Tallysman GNSS manufactures antennas that have centimeter to millimeter phase offsets. These precise antennas enable extremely precise positioning and navigation. Tallysman provides a range of patented antennas (patches, helical, crossed dipole) that meet the accuracy and precision needs required by the most demanding applications.
Key features include:
- Accurate and precise positioning with Tallysman’s patented antenna technology
- Multi constellation coverage to maximize the number of observations available for position and time estimation (GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Multi-signal and multi-band support
- Superior performance in high reflection environments by minimizing multi-path effects
- Optional pre-filters to enhance out-of-band signal rejection (such as the 700 MHz band)
- Lightweight and robust antennas ideally sited for use in field RTK and PPP applications
- IGS and NGS calibrated antennas
- Embedded versions for use in custom enclosure (custom tuning available)
- Wide voltage range to work with virtually every receiver on the market
- Strong electrostatic discharge immunity
- Rugged housings
Navigation and Orientation Antennas: