TW2412 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2412 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB at zenith
- Low noise LNA: 3.5 dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Ideal for precision industrial, agricultural and all challenging applications the TW2412 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW2412 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2412 includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW2412 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.