Tallysman Helical antennas are designed for applications that require high performance and versatility, with an absolute minimum of weight, such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s).
Tallysman’s quadrifilar helical (HC) technology features precision-tuned helix antenna elements with low axial ratio and wide radiation beam width. The antennas feature low-current, low-noise amplifiers (LNA) with integrated pre-filtering to protect against high-amplitude interfering signals, providing high signal-to-noise ratio. With their lightweight and their excellent operation without a ground plane, Tallysman’s helical antennas are ideal for a variety of applications such as unmanned aerial vehicles and Real-Time Kinematic (RTK).
The Helical antenna family features:
- Extreme lightweight, ranging from 5 g to 37 g
- A novel helical antenna element delivering excellent axial ratio and multi-path rejection
- Broad GNSS frequency coverage, including single, dual and triple GNSS bands, including L-band
- Robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with IP69K compliance
- An extremely low noise amplifier combined with a pre-filter
- Ideal design and performance for Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) applications
- A certified Iridium model
- A choice of housed and embedded models