Designed to receive all GNSS signals as well as L-band (correction services), the VeroStar™ supports survey, marine, aviation, agriculture, machine control, and other demanding applications.
The basic antenna structure has crossed driven dipoles which are fed in quadrature and are coupled to wide band radiating elements to cover the full GNSS Spectrum. The shape and size of the radiating elements were optimised for low elevation tracking, low axial ratio and stable phase center.
The VeroStar™ features:
- A unique patent-pending full GNSS bandwidth crossed-dipole antenna element with:
- Excellent radiating pattern with low roll off for exceptional low elevation GNSS and L-Band tracking
- High radiating efficiency for optimised signal-to-noise ratio
- Super stable phase centre variation (+/- 2mm)
- Excellent axial ratio for improved multi-path rejection
- A variety of models are available, including dual, triple and full GNSS frequency coverage with or without L-band support
- Ideal design and performance for Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) and Precise Point Positioning (PPP, receiving low elevation L-Band Corrections) applications
- An innovative low noise amplifier with superior out-of-band filtering
- Waterproof with IP69K compliance
- A robust and compact design