TW1422 Accutenna® Pre-Filtered Embedded Single-Band GNSS Antenna
GPS L1, GLONASS G1
OEM / Embedded
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW1422 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS).
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: 3.5 dB typ.
- <1.5 dB axial ratio @ zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
Ideal for applications that require high precision positioning and timing in a small form factor, the TW1422 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed, wideband patch element with a two-stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), the TW1422 provides excellent axial ratio and cross-polarization rejection across the full frequency band.
The TW1422 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1422 for any OEM installation environment.