TW3402 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
GPS L1, GLONASS G1
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3400 employs Calian’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS L1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 3.5 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 13 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP69K, RoHS, and REACH compliant
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
Ideal for precision industrial, agricultural and all challenging applications the TW3402 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3402 features a customizable high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) configuration provides a LNA for each feed, mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The LNA also includes a pre-filter to enhance protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3402 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.