HC871E Embedded Dual Band Helical Antenna
GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
OEM / Embedded
28 dB typ.
The HC871E is a lightweight helical antenna covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS).
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (10 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
Ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), the lightweight HC871E weighs only 10 g and features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane.
The HC871E features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the HC871E for any OEM installation environment.
A housed version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC871.