Precision agriculture has enabled farms to continue to improve crop yields and at the same time minimize the application of fertilizer, herbicides and pesticides. This also minimizes the effect on the environment and improves profit. To achieve centimeter-level accuracy, GNSS antennas must have a precise phase centre offset and low phase centre variation. L-band correction services are also often required to provide centimeter-level positioning that enables innovative farm practices such as systematically offsetting the planting rows from year to year to enable planting in more nutrient rich soil.
Modern GNSS receivers are capable of tracking multiple constellations (GPS/QZSS/GLONASS /Galileo/BeiDou). Traditional single-feed antennas were suitable for single constellation, single frequency tracking, however, in today’s world, Tallysman’s multi constellation and multi frequency technology is necessary to provide the precision that many applications require. Tallysman offers a broad range of economical, high performance antennas employing its patented technologies for today’s multi constellation world.
Key features include:
- Accurate and precise positioning with Tallysman’s patented antenna technology
- Multi constellation coverage to maximize the number of observations available for position and time estimation (GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Multi-signal and multi-band support
- Excellent multi-path rejection for superior performance in high multi-path/reflection environments
- Magnetic thru-hole mount, or 5/8″ x 11tpi mount antennas
- Optional pre-filters to enhance out-of-band signal rejection
- Robust enclosures
- IGS and NGS calibrated antennas
- Embedded versions for use in custom enclosures with custom-tuning available
- Wide voltage range for broad receiver compatibility
- Strong electrostatic discharge immunity