TW3710 Single Band GNSS Antenna
GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
28 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3710 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS).
- Covers all GNSS Constellations
- Great axial ratio: 1 dB typ.
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain LNA: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP69K, RoHS, and REACH compliant
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
Ideal for high-accuracy applications the TW3710 provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing excellent multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
TW3710 antennas features a dual-feed wide-band patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage.
The TW3710 provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band along with a superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3100 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW3712 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter. Click here to learn more about the TW3712.