TW2012 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
25 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2012 is a high performance, low cost embedded antenna covering GPS/QZSS L1 and SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS).
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: <1 dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 25 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Ideal for OEM industrial, all challenging, precision positioning and timing applications, the TW2012 provides great circular polarized signal reception, multi-path rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2012 features a precisely tuned single feed ceramic patch element and a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW2012 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW2012 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.