TW2600A Iridium Antenna
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2600A is an active antenna employing Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering the Iridium frequency band (1616 MHz – 1626 MHz) for PNT signal reception only.
- Custom high gain, 4.5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <2 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS, REACH, and RED compliant
Specifically designed to support indoor timing applications relying upon Iridium’s PNT signal, the TW2600A features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2600 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.