TW3012 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3012 is a professional grade, permanent mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for precision tracking and timing applications.
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: <4 dB typ.
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 9 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide supply voltage range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
TW3010_TW3012_Datasheet_Rev6_9Ideal for professional precision timing applications, TW3012 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3012 features a customizable dual-feed, wide-band patch element, and a 26 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter, providing an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency, superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3012 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3012 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.