TW4020 Single Band GNSS Antenna
Surface Mount / Magnet / Adhesive
28 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW4020 is a compact, commercial grade GNSS antenna covering GPS/QZSS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 1dB typ (GPS )
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW4020 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency. Additionally, the TW4020 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW4020 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
LNA Pre-filter Available
If you need enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi, the alternative TW4022 provides these additional benefits with an LNA pre-filter. Click here to learn more about the TW4022.