HC872 Dual Band Helical Antenna with L-band
GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, L-Band Correction Services
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
28 dB typ.
35 dB typ.
The HC872 is a lightweight helical antenna covering GPS/QZSS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS) and L-band correction services.
- Very low noise preamp, 2 dB
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- LNA gain 35 dB typ. or 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 18 mA typ. or 12 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from: +2.2 to 16 VDC
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
Weighing 42 g, the lightweight HC872 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
The HC872 features an industry-leading low current, Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC872 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides three threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC872E.