TW4022 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
Surface Mount / Magnet / Adhesive
25 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW4022 is a compact, commercial grade GNSS antenna covering GPS/QZSS L1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- 40% wider bandwidth, small footprint
- Axial ratio: 1 dB typ
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 26 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- RoHS compliant
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Excellent out of band signal rejection
Featuring a precisely tuned, single feed patch element that achieves 40% wider bandwidth than competitive antennas, the TW4022 supports 1 dB RHCP received power across the full frequency. Additionally, the TW4022 has a dual stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW that supports a great axial ratio across the full frequency.
The TW4022 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW4022 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.