Personal tracking and sports performance measurement, real time or not, requires high precision, light weight, reliable, GNSS antennas. Tallysman’s antennas are used to provide this reliability and accuracy to many professional and amateur athletes.
Tallysman offers a broad range of economical high performance antennas employing its Accutenna™ technology for today’s multi-constellation GNSS world.
Key features include:
- Accurate and precise positioning with Tallysman’s patented antenna technology
- Excellent multi-path rejection for superior performance in high multi-path/reflection environments
- World’s smallest high performance patch antenna
- Embedded versions for use in custom enclosures with custom-tuning available
- Low current antennas to work with battery powered receivers
- Multi constellation coverage to maximize the number of observations available for position and time estimation (GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Wide voltage range for broad receiver compatibility