Tallysman Wireless Inc. extends its standard warranty for one (1) year to three (3) years for all housed Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) manufactured after January 1, 2020. Embedded GNSS antennas are covered by a one (1) year standard warranty. The warranty ensures that the products are free from defects of materials or workmanship and conform to Tallysman specifications under normal use.
The warranty period for housed GNSS antennas and accessories (inline amplifiers, splitters, and bias tees) is three (3) years, and for all embedded GNSS antennas is one (1) year. starting on the day the product was manufactured, as shown on the product label.
Tallysman will provide technical support via email to the end-user of the product.
Contact Technical Support
During the warranty period, Tallysman will either repair or replace (Tallysman’s option) defective GNSS antennas or accessories.
- To obtain a replacement product, the customer must return the defective unit to the point of purchase with prepaid shipping;
- For products purchased directly from Tallysman, the buyer should contact Tallysman and obtain a Return Material Agreement (RMA);
- Products purchased through a Tallysman distribution channel should be returned through the distributor.
- If defects were found, Tallysman will pay for the shipping cost to return the product to the customer.
- If no faults were found, the customer will be responsible for the product return shipping costs.
Obtain an RMA
The standard warranty extends only to the first (non-distributor) end-user customer and it is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent owner.
The following conditions are not covered by the standard warranty:
- Non-conformities, defects, or errors in the products due to:
- negligent use,
- use in other than a normal and customary manner,
- environmental conditions not conforming to Tallysman’s specifications, or
- failure to follow prescribed installation, operating, and maintenance procedures;
- Defects, errors, or non-conformities in the products due to modifications, alterations, additions, or changes not made in accordance with Tallysman’s specifications or authorized by Tallysman;
- Products designated by Tallysman as test, experimental, developmental, pre-production, samples, incomplete, or out of specification;
- Damage caused by force of nature (lightning, fire, wind, etc.) or act of any third person;
- Products whose original identification marks have been removed or altered;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Shipping damage;
- Tallysman shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, or injury arising directly or indirectly out of the purchase, installation, operation, or use of products.
- In no event shall Tallysman be liable for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind or nature due to any cause.