TW3742 Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
40 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3742 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 3 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 40 dB typ.
- Low current: 19 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Circular polarization throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP67, RoHS and REACH compliant
Ideal for professional precision timing applications, TW3742 provides excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multi-path and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3742 features a customizable dual-feed, wide-band patch element, and a 40 dB gain Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a high rejection out-of-band SAW filter, providing an excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency, superb phase linear response and tight phase centre variation.
The TW3742 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW3742 is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount.