HC976E Embedded Triple-band Helical Antenna with L-band
GPS/QZSS-L1, GPS/QZSS-L2, QZSS-L6, GLONASS-G1, GLONASS-G2, Galileo-E1, Galileo-E6, BeiDou-B1, BeiDou-B3, L-band correction services
OEM / Embedded
28 dB typ.
35 dB typ.
The HC976E embedded helical antenna is designed and crafted for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, QZSS-L6, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1/E6, and BeiDou-B1/B3 frequency bands, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)] and L-band correction services.
- Very low noise preamp: 1.8 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (12 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent right-hand circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
Weighing only 12 g, the lightweight and compact HC976E features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC976E features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman provides an optional embedded helical mounting ring, which traps the outer edge of the antenna circuit board to the host circuit board or to any flat surface. Tallysman also provides support for installation and integration of embedded helical antennas to enable the integrator to achieve a successful installation and obtain optimum antenna performance.
A housed version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC976.