HC600 Passive Iridium Helical Antenna
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
The HC600 passive helical antenna is designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over voice and data modems on the Iridium™ frequency band (1616.0 MHz to 1626.5 MHz).
- 3.7 dBic gain over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (24 g)
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
- Remote SBD antenna
Weighing only 24 g, the lightweight and compact HC600 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
All Tallysman® helical antenna elements are protected by a robust military-grade IP67-compliant plastic enclosure. The enclosure’s base provides two threaded inserts for secure attachment, as well as a rubber O-ring around the outer edge to seal the antenna base and its integrated SMA connector.
Tallysman®’s HC600 has passed a rigorous 30-hour vibration test procedure, consisting of five cycles of 2-hour tests per axis (x, y, z):
___• Cycle 1: 1.05 Grms;
___• Cycle 2: 1.20 Grms;
___• Cycle 3: 1.35 Grms;
___• Cycle 4: 3.67 Grms;
___• Cycle 5: 3.67 Grms.
An embedded version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC600E.