HC600 Iridium Helical Antenna
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
The lightweight HC600 passive helical antenna covers the Iridium frequency band (1616.0 MHz to 1626.5 MHz) and is designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over the Iridium voice and data modems.
- 3.7 dBic gain over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (24 g)
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
- Performs in harsh environments
- Remote SBD antenna
Weighing only 24 g, the lightweight HC600 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC600 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides two threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC600E.