HC977E Embedded Triple-Band Helical Antenna with L-band
GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou B1/B2/B2a, L-Band Correction Services
OEM / Embedded
28 dB typ.
35 dB typ.
The patented lightweight HC977E helical antenna is designed and crafted for precision positioning and covers the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASSG1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, and BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a frequency bands, as well as L-band correction services.
- Very low noise preamp: 1.6 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (8 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2/L5, E1/E5a/E5b RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
Weighing only 8 g, the HC977E features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC977E features an industry-leading low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
Tallysman’s provides an embedded helical antenna mounting ring that traps the outer edge of the circuit board to another circuit board or to any flat surface. To facilitate a successful installation and optimum antenna performance, Tallysman also provides an Embedded Helical Antenna Installation Guide.
A housed version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC977.