HC976 Triple-band Helical Antenna with L-band
GPS/QZSS-L1, GPS/QZSS-L2, QZSS-L6, GLONASS-G1, GLONASS-G2, Galileo-E1, Galileo-E6, BeiDou-B1, BeiDou-B3, L-band correction services
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
28 dB typ.
35 dB typ.
The HC976 helical antenna is designed and crafted for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2, QZSS-L6, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1/E6, and BeiDou-B1/B3 frequency bands, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)] and L-band correction services.
- Very low noise preamp: 1.8 dB
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain 28 dB typ. or 35 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ. or 21 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely lightweight (42 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent right-hand circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
Weighing only 42 g, the lightweight and compact HC976 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC976 features an industry-leading low current, low-noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to prevent harmonic interference from high-amplitude signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other nearby in-band cellular signals.
All Tallysman helical antenna elements are protected by a robust military-grade IP67-compliant plastic enclosure. The enclosure’s base provides three threaded inserts for secure attachment, as well as a a rubber O-ring around the outer edge to seal the antenna base and its integrated SMA connector.
An embedded version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC976E.