HCS885EXF Smart Helical GNSS Antenna for High Accuracy UAV
GPS/QZSS-L1 C/A, GPS/QZSS-L5, GLONASS-L1OF, Galileo E1-B/C/E5a, BeiDou B1l/B2a, SBAS L1 C/A
6 Position Receptacle Connector JST, 1.25 mm
The HCS885EXF is an embedded multi-band (L1/L5), multi-constellation integrated GNSS receiver/antenna with RTK corrections and PointPerfect® PPP-RTK augmentation compatibility. The HCS885EXF is capable of providing sub 1-meter accuracy stand-alone, sub 1 cm accuracy with RTK corrections and sub 10 cm accuracy with PPP-RTK corrections. It is based on the Tallysman HC885SEXF antenna, making it lightweight and very suited for unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) applications that require precise location and precise heading.
- Improved noise immunity with multi-band GNSS receiver
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Multi-band receiver has high immunity to ionospheric errors
- Lightweight precision-tuned helical element with excellent axial ratios and Tallysman eXtended Filtering
- Extreme lightweight (8 g) embedded packaging
- Exceptional position performance (Stand-alone or corrected)
- PPP-RTK: PointPerfect® Augmentation
- RTK Base/Rover configurations and Moving Base Heading
- CMOS signalling with RS232 option
- Industrial-grade IP67 enclosure
- Surface Mount for embedded applications
- 6-pin JST port for Pixhawk standard compatibility
The HCS885EXF incorporates the latest generation multi-band (L1/L5) GNSS receiver with a precision-tuned multi-band Tallysman antenna (L1/L5) that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement for a ground plane. The state-of-the-art GNSS receiver supports concurrent tracking of all four major constellations (GPS, BeiDou, Galileo and GLONASS ) in multiple frequency bands. The concurrent multi-band (L1/L5) access to all four satellite constellations improves the receiver’s convergence capability to deliver a quick, precise and reliable position solution.
The multi-band architecture is the most effective method for the removal of ionospheric error, and the L5 band provides superior interference and multipath performance vs. L2. The HCS885EXF employs Tallysman eXtended Filter (XF) technology, which mitigates near-band and out-of-band interference such as LTE signals and their harmonics, enabling operation in the most challenging deployments.
The HCS885EXF offers support for corrections services (PPP-RTK – PointPerfect) or RTK base/rover corrections, allowing performance optimization according to an application’s unique requirements. The HCS885EXF can be configured as a multi-receiver pair for moving base precise heading applications. HCS88EXF mounts flush. Control, corrections and position output are delivered over a 6 pin JST receptacle connector inset into the base.
For mounting instructions, visit: https://www.tallysman.com/downloads/Helical_Mounting_Instruction.pdfReplace
Part Number: 35-HCS885EXF-xx