GNSS Interference: Sources, Effects, Detection and Mitigation Techniques
FREE WEBINAR VIDEO
About the Webinar
This 60-minute webinar, hosted by GPS World and sponsored by Tallysman, focuses on GNSS interference including its sources and effects, detection methods, and mitigation techniques employed by precision GNSS receivers and antennas.
- Sources and effects of GNSS interference
- GNSS interference detection
- Mitigation techniques for GNSS antenna/receiver interference
- Julien Hautcoeur, Director of GNSS Product R&D at Tallysman Wireless Inc.
- Dr. Peter A. Iannucci, Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Radionavigation Laboratory at the University of Texas at Austin
- Wim De Wilde, Systems Engineer at Septentrio