TW3710P Passive Single Band GNSS Antenna
GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3710P employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS).
- Covers all GNSS Constellations
- Great axial ratio: 2.5 dB typ.
- ESD circuit protection 15 KV
- Excellent circular polarisation
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
- IP69K, RoHS and REACH compliant
The TW3710P is a passive GNSS antenna that offers excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase center variation.
The TW3710P features a precision tuned, dual feed, circular patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in phase quadrature in a hybrid combiner to provide
The TW3710P is housed in a permanent mount industrial grade weather-proof enclosure, available in conical or flat radome styles and in grey or white colours. Two options for pole mounting are available an L-Bracket or a Pipe Mount. A 100mm ground plane is recommended for non-roof-top installations.