Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
Accessible Customer Service
Policy and Procedures
TALLYSMAN is committed to removing and preventing barriers faced by individuals with disabilities. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, TALLYSMAN will take measures to provide equal access to its services for clients with disabilities. In addition, TALLYSMAN will make every effort to create and maintain a respectful, welcoming and inclusive environment for all job applicants and employees with disabilities.
TALLYSMAN will ensure that all employees and representatives of TALLYSMAN are aware of their responsibilities under this policy and take into account the accessibility needs when interacting with persons with disabilities.
This policy applies to all full time and part time employees of TALLYSMAN, and all sub-contractors and consultants who provide services on behalf of TALLYSMAN.
Accessibility Standard for Customer Service
When interacting with clients and other third parties with disabilities, TALLYSMAN will make every effort to accommodate in the following areas:
- TALLYSMAN will ensure that the provision of its goods and services are consistent with the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for persons with disabilities.
- When communicating with a person with a disability, TALLYSMAN will do so in a manner that takes into account the disability. This includes providing accessible formats when requested.
- While on TALLYSMAN premises, persons with disabilities will be permitted to use their personal assistive devices to obtain, use or benefit from TALLYSMAN’s services.
- Persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person will be allowed to enter TALLYSMAN’s premises and have access to the support person while obtaining TALLYSMAN’s services.
- Persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal will be permitted to enter common parts of TALLYSMAN’s premises and have access to his or her service animal.
TALLYSMAN welcomes feedback on the way in which it provides customer service to persons with disabilities.
Feedback can be made by telephone, in person, in writing or via email.
Feedback should be directed to:
Director – Operations
Tallysman Wireless Inc.
106 Schneider Road, Unit 3
Ottawa, ON K2K 1Y2
Tel: (613) 591-3131 ext. 124