VSM6328L Embedded VeroStar™ Triple-band Precision Antenna + L-band
GPS/QZSS-L1, GPS/QZSS-L2, GPS/QZSS-L5, GLONASS-G1, GLONASS-G2, GLONASS-G3, Galileo-E1, Galileo-E5a, Galileo-E5b, BeiDou-B1, BeiDou-B2, BeiDou-B2a, NavIC-L5, L-band correction services
28 dB typ.
The patent-pending VSM6328L antenna employs Tallysman’s unique VeroStar™ technology, providing high gain over the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a, and NavIC-L5, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as L-band correction services.
- Tight phase centre variation (± 2.0 mm; no azimuth)
- Low axial ratios from zenith to horizon
- Low roll-off from zenith to the horizon
- Superior low-elevation L-band correction reception
- High G/T at low elevation angles
- Invariant performance from 3.0 to 16 VDC
- Low current (50 mA)
- Low noise figure (1.8 dB)
- Light, compact, and robust design
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Consistent performance across all frequency bands
- Excellent GNSS tracking from low elevation angles
- Extreme accuracy and precision
- Excellent multipath rejection
The light and compact embedded VeroStar™ VSM6328L is designed and crafted for high-accuracy positioning while being robust and reliable.
With an exceptionally low roll-off from zenith to the horizon, the VeroStar™ antenna provides the best-in-class tracking of GNSS and L-band correction signals from low elevation angles. In addition, the optimized axial ratio at all elevation angles results in excellent multipath rejection, thus enabling accurate and precise code and phase tracking of GNSS and L-band correction signals.
A wide-band spherical antenna element enables the VeroStar™ to deliver a ±2 mm phase centre variation (PCV), making it ideal for high-precision applications, such as autonomous vehicle navigation (land, sea, and air), smart survey devices, and maritime positioning.
The VeroStar™ antenna features a robust pre-filter and high-IP3 LNA architecture, minimizing de-sensing from high-level out-of-band signals, including 700 MHz LTE, while still providing a noise figure of only 1.8 dB.
The embedded VeroStar™ antenna has passed shock and vibration tests to ensure it can survive the rigours of day-to-day field use.