TW5352 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna
GPS/QZSS-L1, GLONASS-G1, Galileo-E1, BeiDou-B1
The TW5352 is a multi-constellation GNSS Receiver which provides simultaneous multi-constellation GNSS reception. It is designed for use in professional-grade digital tracking/positioning applications.
The TW5352 GNSS Smart Antenna uses a state-of-the-art multi-constellation GNSS receiver which provides 72 high-sensitivity tracking channels which can be configured to acquire and track 3 concurrent GNSS constellations (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Beidou) plus SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN) and QZSS augmentation signals simultaneously. Differential GPS corrections may also be supplied via RTCM formatted corrrections messages.
The TW5352 employs Tallysman’s Accutenna™ dual-feed antenna patch technology which greatly improves the rejection of multi-path signal interference, across the whole GNSS band. The addition of pre- and post-filtering within the RF signal chain greatly improves immunity to jamming carriers typical within urban environments.
The TW5352 can be configured to output a variety of NMEA 0183 message lists with navigation update rates up to 5Hz. An RS232 interface is provided for data communication with input voltage range from 5V to 36V suitable for Automotive applications.
Tallysman’s Windows™ based Configurator enables simple configuration of parameters such as baud rates, output message rates, constellation, tracking parameters.
- Multi-Constellation Receiver/Antenna
- Concurrent tracking of 3 constellations
- 72 Channel simultaneous operation
- High performance tracking (-164 dBm)
- WAAS, EGNOS,MSAS & GAGAN + QZSS
- DGPS corrections using RTCM input
- Navigation rates 1 to 5 Hz
- Conditioned ignition input for Tait Radios
- 5V to 36V automotive operation
- Accutenna™ Technology
- Pre- and Post- LNA filtering
- Superior multi-path signal rejection
- Industrial grade IP69K enclosure
- RoHS, Reach, RED compliant, CE Marking
Weather any storm
Housed in an industrial-grade weatherproof IP69K enclosure, the TW5352 will stay safe and secure wherever your fleet goes.
Tallysman’s Accutenna™ technology offers unmatched precision that outperforms any single-feed patch antenna, so you can stay connected to your fleet even in the most crowded areas.