TW5342 Single Band GNSS Smart Antenna
GPS L1, GLONASS G1
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW5342 is a smart antenna employing Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS).
- Multi-constellation receiver/Antenna
- 32-channel simultaneous operation
- High-performance tracking (162 dBm)
- Conditional ignition input for Tait Radios
- RoHS, REACH and RED / CE Mark
- 9 V – 36 V automotive operation
- Excellent multipath signal rejection
- Industrial-grade IP69K enclosure
Ideal for use in professional-grade digital tracking/positioning applications, the TW5342 provides excellent rejection of multi-path signal interference across the whole GNSS band, making the TW5342 the most precise smart antenna for tracking in dense urban environments.
Embedded in the TW5342 smart antenna is the state-of-the-art ST STA8088 receiver, which provides 32 high sensitivity tracking channels, plus 2 fast acquisition channels that can be assigned to acquire and track GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, SBAS signals simultaneously.
The TW5342 outputs up to three NMEA 0183 message lists with a navigation update rate of 1 Hz. Additionally, it has an RS232 interface with an input voltage range from 9 V to 36 V.