TW5252 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna
The TW5252 is a multi-constellation GNSS Receiver which provides simultaneous GPS/GLONASS + SBAS reception. It is designed for use in… [ Read more: TW5252 Multi-Constellation Smart GNSS Antenna ]
GPS/QZSS-L1, GLONASS-G1, Galileo-E1, BeiDou-B1
Surface Mount / Magnet
The TW5252 is a multi-constellation GNSS Receiver which provides simultaneous GPS/GLONASS + SBAS reception. It is designed for use in professional grade digital tracking/ positioning applications.
The TW5252 employs Tallysman’s Accutenna™ dual feed antenna patch technology which greatly improves rejection of multi-path signal interference across the whole GNSS band. The addition of pre- and post-filtering within the RF signal chain greatly improves immunity to jamming carriers typical within urban environments.
- Multi-constellation receiver/Antenna
- Concurrent tracking of 3 constellations
- 72 Channel simultaneous operation
- High-performance tracking (-164 dBm)
- WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS & GAGAN + QZSS
- DGPS corrections using RTCM input
- Navigation rates 1 to 5 Hz
- Conditioned ignition input for Tait Radios
- 5V to 36V automotive operation
- AccutennaTM Technology
- Pre- and Post- LNA filtering
- Superior multi-path signal rejection
- Industrial grade IP69k enclosure
- RoHS, REACH, RED-compliant CE marking
The TW5252 GNSS Smart Antenna uses a state of the art multi-constellation GNSS receiver which provides 72 high sensitivity tracking channels which can be configured to acquire and track 3 concurrent GNSS constellations (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Beidou) plus SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN) and QZSS augmentation signals simultaneously. Differential GPS corrections may also be supplied via RTCM formatted corrections messages.