TW4500 Globalstar Antenna
Surface Mount / Magnet / Adhesive
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW4500 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering the Globalstar frequency band (1610 MHz – 1620 MHz).
- Novel 25mm, wideband dual feed patch
- 4.25 dBic Gain on 100mm Ground plane.
- Great axial ratio, <3 dB over full bandwidth
- Weather proof, IP67 housing
- Low Cost all-plastic housing
- Magnetic mount
- Wide range of connector options
- Truly circular polarized signal transmission
- Environment tolerant tuning
- Truly circular with great multipath rejection
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- No compromise for cost sensitive applications
- RoHS compliant
The TW4500 is the smallest dual feed, high performance Globalstar antenna available.
With a compact dual-feed, passive Left Hand Circularly Polarised (LHCP) antenna, the TW4500 is specifically designed to maximise the performance of the Globalstar STU (Simplex Transmit Unit) modems.
The TW4500 has a wide-band dual-feed patch element, providing an excellent axial ratio across the entire Globalstar bandwidth. Unlike single feed antennas, the TW4500 provides excellent multi-path rejection and a truly circular transmission response across the full bandwidth.
The TW4500 is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.
The TW4500 can also be configured with a 50cm coaxial cable, allowing for a globalstar modem to be mounted away from external elements, yet still access excellent Globalstar™ coverage.