TW3900P Passive Triple-Band GNSS Antenna + L-Band
GPS/QZSS-L1, GPS/QZSS-L2, GPS/QZSS-L5, GLONASS-G1, GLONASS-G2, GLONASS-G3, Galileo-E1, Galileo-E5a, Galileo-E5b, BeiDou-B1, BeiDou-B2, BeiDou-B2a, NavIC-L5, L-band correction services, BeiDou-B2b
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3900P is a precision-tuned triple-band Accutenna® technology antenna providing GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b, BeiDou-B1/B2a/B2b, NavIC-L5, and is especially designed for precision triple-frequency positioning.
- Low axial ratio (< 2.0 dB typ.)
- Tight phase centre variation
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- IP69K, REACH, RoHS, and S-9401.V1.0 compliant
- EN45545-2, EN50121, EN50155, and EN61373 compliant
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
The TW3900P features a precision-tuned, twin circular dual-feed, stacked patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner. The TW3900P offers an excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase centre variation.
The TW3900P is housed in a weatherproof enclosure, through-hole mount, for permanent installations. L-bracket (PN 23-0040-0) or pipe mounts (23-0065-0) are available. A 100-mm ground plane is recommended for all installations.