TW3742AJ Accutenna®Anti-Jam Single-Band GNSS Antenna
GPS/QZSS-L1, GLONASS-G1, Galileo-E1, BeiDou-B1
38 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3742AJ is a precision high-gain GNSS antenna built with Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, providing single-band GPS/QZSS-L1, GLONASS-G1, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 coverage, including the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)].
- Accutenna® technology
- Great axial ratio (2.0 dB typ.)
- Low LNA noise (3.0 dB typ.)
- High-rejection SAW filter
- High-gain LNA (38 dB typ.)
- Low current (19 mA typ.)
- Wide voltage input range (2.5 to 12 VDC)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- IP67 weather-proof housing
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Operates under ground-based jamming
- Circular polarization throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for harsh environments
The Tallysman anti-jam feature modifies the radiation pattern of the GNSS antenna such that it is “deaf” to signals arriving from 10 ° below and 15 ° above the horizon while slightly increasing the gain of the antenna at zenith. Since jamming signals typically originate at low elevations, the TW3742AJ antenna mitigates signals below 15 °.
Tallysman’s patented Accutenna® technology enables the TW3742AJ antenna to provide a truly circular right-hand polarized signal through the entire bandwidth, thereby enabling superior multipath signal rejection and out-of-band signal rejection. This feature makes the TW3742AJ ideal for professional precision timing and positioning applications.
The TW3742AJ features a precision-tuned, dual-feed patch element. The signals from the two orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wideband LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering and further amplified before recombination at the output. The antenna also has a strong pre-filter to mitigate inter-modulated signal interference from LTE and other cellular bands. The TW3742AJ offers an excellent axial ratio and a tightly grouped phase centre variation.