TW3039 Single Band GNSS Antenna
15 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW3039 is a very low power GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, frequency band.
This antenna features an LNA with constant performance from 2.5 V to 16 V supply voltage and includes protection against close-proximity 700 MHz LTE and L-band transmitting antennas.
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 2.2 dB min.
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low current: 7 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant