TW2926 Embedded Single Band Antenna with L-Band
GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, L-Band Correction Services
OEM / Embedded
26 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2926 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 frequency bands, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS) and L-band correction services.
- Supports L-Band for correction services
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤2.5 dB (including pre-filter)
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 26 dB typ.
- Low current: 18 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 16 VDC
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Ideal for precision agriculture, autonomous vehicle tracking and guidance, and other applications where antenna precision matters, the TW2920 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
The TW2926 features a dual-feed wideband patch element and a low-loss pre-filter, followed by a three stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that includes an additional mid-section Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) filter. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio across the full frequency band and strong protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
The TW2926 is available with a variety of connectors and custom cable lengths and Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize performance for any OEM installation environment.