TW2643P Single Band Passive GNSS Antenna with Iridium
GPS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, Iridium
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2643P employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS, and Iridium.
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, < 1.5 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
Designed to maximize the performance of Iridium Voice and Data Modems, while also supporting the upper GNSS band (1559MHz – 1606MHz), the TW2643P features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2743P is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.