TW2643A Single Band GNSS Antenna with Receive-Only Iridium
GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, Iridium
Surface Mount / Magnet / Direct Screw / Adhesive
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2643A is an active antenna employing Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS, QZSS, EGNOS & MSAS), and Iridium (PNT receive-only).
- Custom high gain, 5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, <2 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 KV ESD circuit protection
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Robust Industrial grade enclosure
- Magnet, adhesive, or screw mount
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged Design
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
Designed for indoor timing applications relying upon both GNSS and Iridium’s PNT signal, the TW2643A features a high performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single feed antennas.
The TW2743A is housed in an industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure that can be surface mounted via magnet, screws or adhesive material.