TW2605 Embedded Iridium Antenna
OEM / Embedded
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW2605 employs Calian’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering the the Iridium frequency band (1616 MHz – 1626 MHz).
- Custom high-gain, 4.5 dBic dual-feed patch
- Great axial ratio, < 3.0 dB over full bandwidth
- 15 kV ESD circuit protection
- Small form factor
- Application-specific tuning available
- RoHS, REACH and CE compliant
- Excellent circular polarized signal transmission
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design
Specifically designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over the Iridium satellite communications network, the TW2605 has a high-performance dual-feed patch element that provides great axial ratio over the entire Iridium bandwidth. The signals at the band edges remain truly circular, unlike the response of single-feed antennas.
The TW2605 provides excellent Iridium™ signal coverage and comes in a compact circular form factor with a built-in 50 mm diameter ground plane.
Calian offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW2605 for any OEM installation environment.
Dimensions in millimeters