TW1722 Embedded Single Band GNSS Antenna (Pre-filtered)
GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
OEM / Embedded
27 dB typ.
Many Options, Please Inquire
The TW1722 employs Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology, covering GPS/QZSS L1, GLONASS G1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1, as well as SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/GAGAN/MSAS).
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 2 dB bandwidth 1559-1606MHz
- Axial ratio: 2 dB typ
- LNA gain: 27 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 1.8 to 16 VDC
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Temperature Compensated Gain
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- Reliable performance
Ideal for applications that require high precision positioning and timing in a small form factor, the TW1722 provides superior multi-path signal rejection, a linear phase response, and tight Phase Centre Variation (PCV).
Featuring a compact 25mm dual-feed wideband patch element, the TW1722 provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth.
The TW1722 also includes an LNA pre-filter, providing enhanced protection against high level sub-harmonic signals like LTE and near frequency signals such as WiFi.
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the TW1722 for any OEM installation environment.