TW155 Bias-Tee (5V)
Signal splitters, Accessories
The TW155 is a wideband Bias-Tee for injecting DC voltages onto coaxial lines.
The TW155 is a professional grade wideband Bias-Tee for injecting DC voltages onto coaxial lines.
- Low insertion loss: less than 1 dB at 3 GHz
- Regulated output voltage: 5 VDC
- .5 to 3 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.3 @ 3GHz
- Wide input voltage range: 5.5 to 10 VDC
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- IP67 and RoHS Compliant
- High current output: 350 mA*
- RF sealed, clear anodized aluminum enclosure
- Allows for external power supply
- Compact form factor
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
- -40 to 85 °C temperature range
The regulated output voltage and the high output current makes the TW155 highly suitable for many active antennas and amplifiers. It is useable at higher frequencies with higher insertion loss.
The TW155 is housed in a robust RF sealed, weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x SMA or TNC Jack connectors.
- Supply Volts: 5.5 – 10 V
- Current: 200 mA
- Bandwidth: 1 – 3 GHz