TW151 Signal Splitter
Signal splitters, Accessories
The TW151 is a DC blocked L-Band 1 to 2 Signal Splitter, suitable for a wide range of L-Band and all GNSS bands.
The TW151 is a professional grade DC blocked L-Band 1 to 2 Signal Splitter, suitable for supporting the full GNSS frequency bandwidth.
- DC blocked on both receiver ports
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized aluminum, IP67 housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Allows for external DC source
- Compact form factor
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers to share one antenna
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
The TW151 splitter permits for two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, while blocking the DC voltage source on both receiver ports 1 and 2, suitable for applications with external DC voltage source.
The TW151 is housed in a robust weatherproof (IP67) clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- Bandwidth: 1 – 2 GHz