TW150 Signal Splitter
Signal splitters, Accessories
The TW150 is a 1 to 2 L-Band Signal Splitter, suitable for a wide range of L-Band and all GNSS bands.
The TW150 is a professional grade 1 to 2 L-band signal splitter, suitable for supporting the full GNSS frequency bandwidth.
- 1 to 2 GHz operating frequency
- Low insertion loss 1.0 dB @ 2 GHz
- VSWR <1.25 typ.
- Max pass through current 200 mA
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Clear anodized IP67 aluminum housing
- Gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack connectors
- RoHS Compliant
- Compact form factor
- Allows use of two GNSS receivers to share one antenna
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- Robust design
- Suitable for harsh environments
The TW150 splitter permits two GNSS receivers to operate on one antenna, by allowing the DC voltage source to pass through Port 2 but blocked on Port 1.
The TW150 is housed in a robust clear anodized aluminum enclosure and is available with 3 x gold-plated SMA or TNC Jack (female) connectors.
- Bandwidth: 1 – 2 GHz
- Supply Volts: 18 VDC max
- Current: 200