TW127 25dB Inline RF Amplifier (Upper Band GNSS)
TW127 provides for much longer cable runs from any Upper band GNSS antenna (L1, G1, E, B1) to their receiver
Ideal for applications such as mast-mount, roof-top and large vehicle installations, the TW127 provides for much longer cable runs from any Upper band GNSS antenna (L1, G1, E, B1) to their receiver, with low current and voltage requirements.
- Very low noise
- High-rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Wide input voltage range, 3 to 10 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Available SMA, TNC, and N-Type jack connectors
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
Featuring a a dual-stage LNA with a mid-section SAW filter, the TW127 is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, 28dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to tightly filter and boost weak signals across the upper GNSS bands, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The standard model offers low current consumption and DC pass through which allows both the antenna and the TW127 inline amplifier to be powered by the GNSS receiver without additional hardware such as bias-T, power cable and power supply. The TW127 is optionally available without DC Pass-through.
- Bandwidth: 1559 – 1610 MHz
- Supply Volts: 3 – 10 VDC nominal
- Gain: 25 dB
- Current: 10 mA typ.