TW120 25dB Inline RF Amplifier (L1,E1,B1)
The TW120 provides for much longer cable runs from an L1,E1,B1 antenna to a receiver.
Ideal for applications such as mast-mount, roof-top and large vehicle installations, the TW120 provides for much longer cable runs from GPS/QZSS L1, Galileo E1, and BeiDou B1 antennas to their receiver.
- Very low noise
- Wide input voltage range, 3 to 12 VDC
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- 50 Ohm port impedance
- Cylindrical nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Gold-plated connectors
- RoHS compliant
- Improves signal response
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in-line with antenna cable
- No external voltage supply needed
- Maintains low antenna LNA noise figure
- Easy to install – mounting clamp include
The TW120 is a rugged waterproof, low cost, low noise, low power, narrow band 25dB gain in-line amplifier, specially designed to tightly filter and boost weak GPS L1 signals, while maintaining low antenna noise figures.
The TW120 passes DC directly from input to output to support centre conductor DC supply to the antenna, and so avoiding the need for an additional bias source or bias “T”. A clip for mounting is also available.
- Bandwidth: 1555 – 1590 MHz
- Supply Volts: 2.7 – 10 V
- Gain: 25 dB
- Current: 15 mA typ.