HC872XF Dual-Band Helical Antenna + L-Band
GPS/QZSS-L1, GPS/QZSS-L2, GLONASS-G1, GLONASS-G2, Galileo-E1, BeiDou-B1, L-band correction services
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
28 dB typ.
35 dB typ.
The patented HC872XF helical antenna is designed for precision positioning, covering the GPS/QZ SS-L 1/L 2, GL ONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 freq uency b and s, includ ing the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation [WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India)], as well as and L-Band correction services.
- Very low noise preamp (2.5 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 0.5 dB at zenith)
- LNA gain (28 dB typ. | 35 dB typ.)
- Low current (25 mA typ. | 31 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely light (42 g)
- Ideal for RTK and PPP surveying systems
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
- Rugged design, ideal for harsh environments
- Extended RF Filtering
Tallysman’s eXtended Filter (XF) antenna technology has been designed to mitigate out-of-band signals and prevent GNSS antenna saturation. The radio frequency spectrum has become more congested as new LTE bands are activated and their signals or harmonic frequencies [e.g. 800MHz x 2 = 1600MHz (GLONASS-G1)] can affect GNSS antennas and receivers. In North America, planned Ligado signals at 1525 – 1536 MHz can especially impact GNSS antennas that support space-based L-band correction services (1539 – 1559 MHz). New LTE signals in Europe [Band 32 (1452 – 1496 MHz)] and Japan [Bands 11 and 21 (1476 – 1511 MHz)] have also been observed to interfere with GNSS signals. In addition, Inmarsat satellite communication (uplink: 1626.5 – 1660.5 MHz) can also affect GNSS signals. Tallysman’s custom XF filtering mitigates all existing signals and new Ligado and LTE signals, enabling the antennas and attached GNSS receivers to perform optimally.
Weighing only 42 g, The HC872XF features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
For mounting instructions, visit: https://www.tallysman.com/downloads/Helical_Mounting_Instruction.pdfReplace
Part Number: 33-HC872XF-xx