HC871 Dual-Band Helical Antenna
GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, Galileo E1, BeiDou B1
Surface Mount / Direct Screw
28 dB typ.
The lightweight HC871 helical antenna is designed and crafted for precision positioning and covers the GPS-L1/L2, GLONASS-G1/G2, Galileo-E1, and BeiDou-B1 frequency bands.
- Very low noise preamp: 2.0 dB typ.
- Axial ratio: ≤ 0.5 dB at zenith
- LNA gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 15 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- IP67, REACH, and RoHS compliant
- Extremely Lightweight (29 g)
- Ideal for L1/L2 RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
Weighing only 29 g, the lightweight HC871 features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications, including unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).
The HC871 features an industry-leading low current, low noise amplifier (LNA) that includes an integrated low-loss pre-filter to protect against harmonic interference from high amplitude interfering signals, such as 700 MHz band LTE and other near in-band cellular signals.
The HC871 is protected by a robust, military-grade plastic enclosure with an integrated SMA connector for screw-on mounting that securely seals the unit with an O-ring, complying with IP67 standards. The enclosure also provides two threaded holes in the base for secure attachment of the unit.
An embedded version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC871E.