HC600E Embedded Iridium Helical Antenna
OEM / Embedded
The HC600E is a lightweight, passive helical antenna covering the Iridium frequency band (1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz) and is designed to enhance the signal-to-noise ratio of communications over Iridium voice and data modems.
- 3.7 dBic over full bandwidth
- Axial ratio: <= 0.5 dB max.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 kV
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Operates from -40°C to +85 °C
- Extremely lightweight (5 g)
- Excellent circular polarized signal reception
- Industrial temperature range
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Remote SBD antenna
Weighing 5 g, the lightweight HC600E features a precision-tuned helix element that provides excellent axial ratios and operates without the requirement of a ground plane, making it ideal for a wide variety of applications including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
Tallysman offers custom tuning services to optimize the performance of the HC600E for any OEM installation environment.
A housed version is also available. Click here to learn about the HC600.