Sales Manager – Key Accounts
Tallysman® is an Ottawa based producer of products and components for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS). These include RF and high-performance antennas and intelligent location-based wireless infrastructure solutions for tracking systems.
We are a growing company selling globally into many vertical markets where GNSS solutions are valuable. We are currently looking for a highly motivated Key Account Sales manager with a minimum of ten (10) years of working experience. Reporting to the Director of Key Accounts, the job will encompass all aspects of key account sales from initial Business Development to pipeline ownership to orders and on-going after-sales communications and initiatives. You will work closely with our Director Key Accounts to acquire and build successful customer relationships with major customers.
Qualified applicants must be creative, self-motivated, result-driven, and customer-centric individuals who possess good interpersonal and leadership skills. The ability to learn and then work at a reasonable technical level in GNSS is necessary.
The position is based in Ottawa, Canada and requires global travel as required.
- Work with our Director Key Accounts to grow Tallysman®’s customer base.
- Engage with the team on Business Development within agreed key markets.
- Be responsible for the entire sales funnel associated with your accounts.
- Represent the Tallysman® brand
- Develop strong relationships with Tallysman® staff and be recognized as a key team contributor.
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience with selling tech products to both technical and non-technical customers
- A proven ability to establish strong customer relationships is essential.
- 3 to 5 years of experience selling to very large corporations throughout the World
- A University degree in Engineering or Commerce would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages would be an asset
- Ability to travel throughout the World
- Familiarity with GNSS applications industry would be an asset
- Ability to sell based upon value
We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, and an exciting and challenging environment.
Tallysman® Wireless accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection processes
Interested in this position? To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.