Tallysman® is an Ottawa based producer of products and components for Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS). These include RF and high-performance antennas and intelligent location-based wireless infrastructure solutions for tracking systems.
Working as a member of the Manufacturing Production group, you will be responsible for electro-mechanical assembly processes involved in the manufacture of Tallysman products. The successful candidate must be experienced in assembly and have excellent SMT soldering skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate in a fast and efficient manner following defined work schedule from the Production Floor Manager while following all Health & Safety guidelines
- Complete soldering sub-assemblies and final product assembly as defined by drawings
- Use of basic assembly tools – soldering iron, pliers, power screwdrivers, dispensers, ultrasonic welders etc.
- Provide general assistance as required in production
- Material handling duties, lifting, packing product, daily or as required
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within an ESD controlled assembly environment, preference given to direct experience working with SMT components
- Good working knowledge of tools – soldering iron, pliers, power screwdrivers, dispensers, ultrasonic welders etc.
- Experience working with formal procedures and supporting documents
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Able to lift normal consumable supplies associated with the processes
- Excellent visual acuity and dexterity for soldering.
Tallysman® Wireless accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection processes
Interested in this position? To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.