ADAS & Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo
Thank you for joining us at ADAS Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo.
Tallysman® offers the widest range of lightweight and aerodynamic world-class precision GNSS antennas designed specifically for Autonomous vehicle applications.
Unmanned and autonomous land and sea vehicles are an emerging field that has the potential to revolutionize transportation systems. Current applications include autonomous ocean survey, semi-autonomous and fully autonomous driving automobiles and delivery vehicles. This application space requires antennas that are, lightweight, have a tight phase centre, and support multiple constellations and multiple frequencies. In addition, there may also be requirements for high-performance Iridium support.
Key features include:
- Accurate and precise positioning with Tallysman’s patented antenna technology
- Multi constellation coverage to maximize the number of observations available for position and time estimation (GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou)
- Multi-signal and multi-band support
- Excellent multi-path rejection for superior performance in high multi-path/reflection environments
- Range of sizes and weights from very compact to mid-sized
- Embedded versions for use in custom enclosures with custom-tuning available
- Optional pre-filters to enhance out-of-band signal rejection
- Low current antennas to work with battery powered receivers
- Wide voltage range for broad receiver compatibility
- Strong electrostatic discharge immunity
Tallysman® provides excellent pre-sales and post-sales support. In addition to short delivery lead times, Tallysman® guides customers through the antenna selection process and provides antenna customization and installation support, as well as tuning for embedded antennas.
We have the products, knowledge and experience to meet your application requirements.